- Development assessments and audits
- Short and long-range strategic fund development planning
- Capital campaign feasibility studies
- Capital campaign management counsel
- Annual Fund strategy development
- Development program feasibility studies
- Major Gift strategy development
- Case for Support writing
- Board governance counsel and training
- Remote database management and data entry and acknowledgment services (Bloomerang, NeonCRM, Network for Good, and E-Tapestry, among others)
- Coaching support of new and emerging fundraising professionals in organizations
In the best organizations, success is fueled by a shared culture of philanthropy; sound strategy based on best-practices; and across-the-board acceptance of the direction and urgency required to ramp-up development.
Some organizations are on a growth path and seek transformation but realize that it takes a team of talent to get there. DCS has a solution that provides groups with a depth of talent and flexibility to respond and adapt quicker with specialists.
Other organizations can’t seem to find their path. Spinning wheels with stagnant or even declining fundraising revenues, and overall less mission to go around for those that it serves. In these organizations, scarcity and survival become more important than mission fulfillment and it is the clients and community who go without.
Robin L. Cabral, founder and Chief Fundraising Coach and Nonprofit Strategist of Development Consulting Solutions, has worked with a wide variety of organizations including religious and faith-based groups, small parks and trail systems, health and human services agencies, group residential homes and disability service groups, elder care, veterans’ groups, YMCA’s and United Ways, and many, many more.
She leads a seasoned team of Associates who provide a wide range of planning, strategy, interim and transitional fundraising staffing, and grants research and management services that holistically meet the needs of organizations helping them to ramp-up and transform.
Schedule Free Session
Schedule your first 30-minute complimentary session to see if we are a great fit!