Thursday, August 27, 2020 01:00 PM EST
Fundraising is hard work, and if you are going to spend over 40 hours a week at it, you’d better be in a “job” that you love, and with a competitive and tight job market looming, now is the time to better position yourself.
Years ago, your resume was the only summary that existed about you and you had absolute control over it. You could add or omit as needed. That was all there was about you.
While your resume is still critically important to getting you an interview, today there is a new resume in town – Google. Nowadays, virtually all recruiters look at your social media….and more than 57% have rejected applicants on the basis of what they found on it.
Today, the internet rules over resumes. But you still need both. Learn how to make them both work hard for you to help you leverage your brand.
In this must-watch webinar, learn how to:
- Leverage Social Media to Advance Your Fundraising Career
- Fit Your Fundraising Resume into Today’s Digital World
- Create a Digital Fundraising Persona that Stands Out
- Make LinkedIn Your Fundraising Best Friend
- Enhance Your Paper Resume in a Digital World
- Master The Digital Fundraising Career Advancement World
Join Robin L. Cabral, MA, CFRE, MFIA, Chief Fundraising Strategist and Coach at Development Consulting Solutions, as she takes you through the steps that she used to develop her own personal brand both online and offline, sharing why building your brand is essential to advancing in your career.