If you want to raise money, you need a written Case for Support. It is that simple. The Case for Support is one of the first things you should do when you form your organization. Without one, you won’t be able to raise funds needed to meet your cause’s mission. It is that critical.
This webinar will help you craft a powerful and persuasive Case for Support that will help your fundraising raise even more contributed income.
We spend countless hours crafting donor communication pieces ranging from direct mail appeals, to website copy, to major gift brochures, but rarely do we ever sit down and carefully craft our messaging that outlines to a donor why we need their donations.
A Case for Support is the foundation document for all of your fundraising efforts. It outlines the how and why behind your need for philanthropic contributions, as well as what makes you so unique and your cause so urgent. With one, you can watch your organization’s revenue skyrocket because of urgent donor calls to action based on messaging that resonates with their values.
By participating in this live nonprofit webinar you’ll learn….
- How to recognize the importance of the Case for Support in fund development
- How to define key terms and concepts central to your Case for Support development
- How to organize the components of your nonprofit’s Case for Support document
- How to establish the process for your Case for Support development and oversight
- How to utilize your Case for Support in your fundraising efforts
- Knowing what makes your organization unique and how to package that for your donors
- Raising more revenue because you have outlined clear and emotional calls to action
- Maximizing your effectiveness through having consistent and compelling messaging
- Using key messaging consistently throughout your organization so that everyone shares the same “elevator pitch”
- Engaging your donors in your organization by using your Case for Support as a tool to build stronger donor relationships
During this 90-minute interactive workshop, you will get all of the tools and step-by-step instructions needed to create a compelling Case for Support.
You’ll Get These BONUS Materials:
- Fundraising Cycle Diagram
- Internal Case for Support Sample
- Case Statement Sample
- Marketing Brief Concept Sample
- Marketing Brief Concept Resource
- Case Expression/External Case for Support Sample
- Mission Statement Sample
- Case for Support Articles
- Webinar Recording and Slides