Robin L. Cabral, MA, CFRE is the fundraising coach and consultant who provides value-added interim “hands-on” remote and coaching support with razor-sharp monthly result objectives and benchmarked deliverables.
Her global reach spans from centers in both the United States and Australia and to countries in-between.
With her over 25 years of experience, she has raised millions of dollars for small to mid-sized organizations and she focuses her coaching experiences on the GROWing people, performance, and purpose model used by Performance Consultants International.
She serves as a sounding board, change agent, and extra staff person for those new to fundraising, wanting to excel in their fundraising job or role, or advance in their career. She serves both fundraising professionals and executive directors alike.
Of her many awards and accolades, Robin was recently named one of the Top 10 LinkedIn LinkedIn Top Voices 2018: Philanthropy and Global Development and one of the Top 100 Charity Influencers by Onalytica (2019).
Her writing has appeared in Nonprofit Pro, Massachusetts Nonprofit News, Charity Channel, Bloomerang, Donor Search, Nonprofit Expert, Donor Perfect, Nonprofit Learning Library, and many other blogs.
Work With Robin
Hundreds of organizations have entrusted Robin Cabral to develop their fundraising program and to serve as their coach. From small to large nonprofits alike, she has delivered lasting, measurable results to all her clients.
Remote Fundraising Specialist: As a grant writer, development auditor, case for support writer, campaign manager, and fundraising specialist, Robin meets all your fundraising outsourced needs remotely with benchmarked deliverables and laser-sharp deliverables.
Fundraising Professional Career Coaching: Robin works with nonprofit fundraisers to help them create the career of their dreams by advancing in their fundraising career. She also works with new fundraising professionals to help them accelerate their success in the first 90 days of the new fundraising profession. She provides you with the courage to take the necessary steps to begin moving towards all your career goals
Fundraising Sounding Board Coaching: Robin serves as that “go-to” person who is your strongest advocate, you’re go-to for all things fundraising, and your sounding board for a variety of challenges. She provides you with the necessary help, encouragement, and faith to live into your greatness.
Executive Director Focusing: She helps Executive Directors get focused in their work by helping them to identify key leverage areas for the executive director who is also the chief fundraiser.
Thought Leadership: As an author, columnist, social media influencer, and keynote speaker, Robin have a unique ability to motivate, inspire, and develop positive new behaviors with her candid insights, step-by-step tactical, and compelling storytelling.
If you’d like to access Development Consulting Solutions exclusive coaching, remote fundraising, or thought leadership programs please:
ROBIN HELPS ORGANIZATIONS, FUNDRAISERS, AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS TO GROW INTO THEIR POTENTIAL THROUGH HER UNIQUE PROGRAMS.
Who I Serve
Robin’s coaching approach is customized for those new to fundraising, wanting to excel in their new fundraising job or role, or advance in their career. She serves both fundraising professionals and executive directors alike.
Through her consultative services division, she and her team of seasoned professionals help organizations through interim and transitional fundraising staffing services (remote and in-residence), strategic auditing and planning, campaign studies and management, and grantwriting to grow into the fundraising potential.
What I Do
She provides fundraising strategies, tactics, and tools including coaching, training, and content for fundraising success including:
- A program that helps you create the career of your dreams through goal setting and self-exploration
- A program that will accelerate your success in the first 90-days of your new fundraising position through using your up-front time and leveraging early wins
- A program that helps executive directors who are doing it all, grow into their roles and succeed through providing best practices, coaching, and resources
- A program that helps you prepare for your upcoming interview, enhances your online and offline networking experiences, supercharge your resume and cover letter, help you exceed your next performance review, and determine what skill sets will position you for that career you have been dreaming about. This program includes a resume, cover letter, and social media profile review.
- Customized Strategy Coaching so that you have a mentor who has your back helping you to implement best practices in a way that fits your own style and culture of your organization
- Fundraising Training so that you understand and keep up with best practices in the field to get the results that you need
Robin along with a team of seasoned Associates provides a whole compliment of consulting services including:
- Interim and transitional fundraising office staffing services
- Remote fundraising strategic services
- Grants research and program management
- Campaign studies and management
- Strategic fundraising assessments and planning
- Case for Support writing
She not only talks the talk, but she also walks the walk in that her life is living proof of her own successful journey
She provides fundraising strategies aligned specifically with your organization’s journey.
She is the leader in providing outsourced nonprofit fundraising services and coaching and assisting smaller organizations in their first campaigns; annual, capital, and endowments.
Her hands-on results-driven approach to raising money comes directly from both her experience assisting worldwide, national and local organizations and her cutting-edge Masters of Arts degree in Philanthropy and Fund Development from Saint Mary’s of Minnesota.
Robin is also an AFP International Master Faculty Trainer and presents nationally and online.
She works with fundraisers, executive directors, and nonprofits that want to position themselves to build capacity and generate MORE fundraising prospects, BETTER donor relationships, and BIGGER fundraising dollars.
Contact her ✆ 508-865-8899 | ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
Development Consulting Solutions
New Bedford, MA
Join Our Community
Schedule Free Session
Schedule your first 30-minute complimentary session to see if we are a great fit!