Strategy and Career Coaching for Emerging and Advancing Fundraisers and Executive Directors
Perhaps as an advancing fundraiser, you need that extra “sounding board” because you sometimes feel so alone and isolated like the “only adult in the room,” and you have no one to bounce fundraising strategy off.
Possibly you are an Executive Director who must do it all, and fundraising is just one of the many hats that you must wear every day, and you don’t know where to begin and what to focus on.
Maybe you’re even a nonprofit organization that wants to support it’s fundraiser and help them to grow into their role, assisting them to identify key leverage and priority areas quickly, all the while supported through best-practices and professional expertise.
Potentially you are new in your fundraising career, and you want to get some early wins in your first 90-days to demonstrate, “you’re the right hire!”
Or, you are a fundraiser or executive director who wants to find the right job and never again have to ask yourself, “Did I make a mistake?” You want to create a vision for your life where you never again have to feel frazzled, burnt out, overwhelmed, undervalued or plain don’t even have time or energy for your family. You know the legacy you want to leave, and you need a champion to support you while you create it.
I get it…and I got your back.
What you need is Fundraising Strategy Coaching.
I have been through the fire, sitting in exactly the same seat you are sitting in right at this very moment and have created a series of roadmaps to help you get where I am a ton quicker than I did doing it all by trial and error.
And, in addition to being on this journey first hand (I have walked in your shoes!!!):
- I also have a Master of Arts degree in Fundraising and Philanthropy from Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota, USA.
- As an ICF Accredited Certified Career Coach™, I can help you in exploring future options through a rigorous self-reflection process. I will motivate you to take concrete action, provide you with support, work through challenges, and instill in you the confidence that you need to succeed.
- I am an ICF Certified Accredited Career Coach™ and have studied a tested strategy for resume and LinkedIn profile development, proven time after time, to get people just like you the job offers you’re working so hard to get.
- I am an ICF Accredited Holistic Career and Life Coach™ who has undertaken advanced career coaching certification to work with more complex transitional needs.
- I have an extensive fundraising background (like 25 years of direct mail, grant writing, individual gift work, and more!)
- I am now living the life of my dreams working in the career of my own imagining splitting my time between the United States and sunny Australia (Yep, visualize it and it shall come to you too!!)
- I have been running Development Consulting Solutions for over 6 years now and have helped countless nonprofit fundraisers move from dreading their job to creating their career.
- I have been named a LinkedIn Top Voice in Philanthropy (2018) and one of the top 100 Charity Influence a by Analytica (2019)
- I have coached nearly 100 clients to their fundraising success advancing in their created career path.
- And, most importantly have helped people just like stop feeling overwhelmed, burnt-out frazzled, and undervalued in their work
I am telling you all this because I was just like you. I faced challenges that seemed insurmountable at times. And, yet, I had no one to turn to for advice.
Why learn the ropes all by yourself, when you can partner with an experienced and internationally recognized and credentialed fundraising professional with 25+ years in the bussiness who can get you to your GOAL in half the time.
During our time together, we will get you results by quickly creating solid action plans to reach your vision and potenial and leave a legacy of purpose and meaning.
Not only have I started a thriving nonprofit consultancy business, but I have also created a life both personally and professionally that I envisioned nearly 10 years ago. I don’t just talk the talk, I walk the walk. I am living proof of potential.
Don’t you actually want to work with someone who has so boldly visioned her life and then went out there and made it happen? I mean like…living in Australia? And, working in the US of A? Coaching people and organizations like you to do the very same – get results and leave a legacy.
Live into your purpose and your potential.
Want an Ultimate Experience
Try a Signature Coaching Program
Create the career of your dreams:
Explore Your Career Path.
Leverage Your Career Brand:
Overhaul your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn Profile based upon what employers are really looking for
How to be both an executive director and the fundraiser
Your stepping to success:
Strategic fundraising coaching for the performance professional
Accelerate your success:
Your first 90 days in your new fundraising position
Become a Nonprofit Consultant:
Find your niche and create the nonprofit consulting business of your dreams
Want a Customized Approach
Try a Signature Coaching Program
Customized possibility coaching experience
Monthly strategy call
You are on the right track you just need someone to bounce ideas off of to ensure you are focused on the right things to get your fundraising career where you want it to go or to have a “strategy check.” These monthly coaching calls are a great fit if you are already seeing success in your career and just need high-level mentoring each month to keep you on a track for faster and effective growth.
- 1-50 min coaching call each month
- Email for quick decision support
Having someone to provide structure to think through my job search and to get out of my head is really, really helpful….
I had never thought about putting all of the job pieces together. It is causing me to think more about what I should be doing!
First off, I appreciated her genuine, approachable, and friendly character. I truly enjoyed my time spent with her! Secondly, she was extremely welcoming of all of my questions and helpful in her answers and resources provided.
Robin is so understanding and patient
Robin is a fabulous coach. She always tries to encourage you to be your very best and is very patient while she explains things to you. She is a great coach!
“I learned of Robin from Development Consulting Solutions and through her social media posting. I started to follow her to get tips and best practices in fundraising. I would get insights and tidbits from reading her blogs and newsletters, then I started sharing her posts on my social media, and started asking Robin directly with questions pertaining to the projects and campaigns that I am working on.
Like most Development Departments, there is so much to do, not enough staff and little time to get it done. I needed someone to give me professional opinions, help with best practices, and someone I can trust. I started a monthly one-hour coaching session with Robin. Before each session, Robin sends me a set of questions that I need to answer and get them back to her. Our session would go over any questions I might have and any projects/campaigns that I am currently working on. My sessions with her are always productive. She will send the recap of our session back to me within 30 minutes. I consider Robin as a coach and a mentor.”
“You are just amazing with your coaching sessions. My CEO knows about our sessions, I don’t think we can be an expert in all areas in fundraising. But with your knowledge and experience, I can bounce ideas from you. You also kept me on tasks.”
Complimentary Book a Consultation
Ready to reinvigorate or reinvent your professional life? Do you want to find those key strategic leverage areas and make quick and effective progress? Let’s talk on a strictly confidential, no obligation basis. Just fill out the form below to apply for a confidential, complimentary POSSIBILITY Session. I’ll be in touch within 24 hours to set up the appointment.