- You need development expertise but do not want to hire someone in-house quite yet
- You’re a busy executive director who needs a few things taken off of your plate
- You need someone who can reassure your donors during a transition or vacancy in your development office that your fundraising efforts will continue
- You want to take your time searching for a permanent development director, and you do not want to be rushed to make a selection
- You are seeking a new executive director and you want to be sure that this leader has an opportunity to select the permanent development director
- Your organization has never had a development director and needs an experienced professional with a proven track record to start up the development office and pave the way for a more junior development officer to be successful
- Or, because you need someone who can have more candid objective conversations with the executive director, board, and other leaders about why there are problems with keeping development staff or why your current staff is underperforming
Development consulting solutions provide outsourced nonprofit fundraising and
interim fund development services
, coaching services. Call us to know more.
Interim fund development services You will not have to worry about me getting “up to speed” or having a “three-month” probationary period.
“DCS” provides interim development fund services and staffing services for those “in between” times at your organization or if you need someone to specifically move a project forward.
You will not have to worry about “DCS” getting “up to speed” or having a “three-month” probationary period. I immediately come into your organization, conduct an assessment of your current services, and identify the key leverage points to move your program forward and get off the ground running.
Whether your development person has left and you are not sure what to do next, you are a nonprofit executive trying to do it all, or you just need someone with experience to start-up your development office, “DCS” is that resource!
“Development Consulting Solutions” Levels of Service*
A level of service for every size nonprofit organization!