Are you the 7th fundraiser in 7 years and you just went running the mailing list for your calendar year-end mailing and POOF…bad data…wasted time spent on manually making corrections, racing against the clock to get the list cleaned-up before the mailing deadline?
Been there, done that way too many times.
In this webinar, I “take you by the hand” and lead you through the why and how of creating your own database standards manual and processes to ensure that you are not leading your organization down the path of “Garbage In=Garbage Out.” Consider it your legacy to your organization’s future revenue.
Among what you’ll learn is:
- Why the need for a solid database procedure manual
- The importance of and how to structure an effective fundraising database
- Key areas that any data entry manual or procedures should address
- Other ways to keep the donor database clean
- What is and why is database reconciliation important?
- Great information on services that can be used to update the database
- And, much, much more!
This webinar will come with a Donor Management Software Policies And Procedures Template.