The calendar year-end giving season is on the horizon and there is no time like the present to get yourself situated for a successful above goal year-end.
In this webinar, I “take you by the hand” and lead you through a framework that I developed that will help you to plan your fundraising today before the summer even gets into full gear.
Among what you’ll learn is:
- What key annual fund metrics ensure the health and effectiveness of your nonprofit’s fundraising program
- How to use a “framework” to help you plan your fall efforts today
- How to plan a follow-up to your efforts now before you need to take action
- How to engage your Board members in the annual fund sooner rather than later
- How to hit the ground running in fall to ensure that you go “above goal!”
- And, much, much more!
Incorporate these simple steps into developing a framework for your calendar-year end fundraising campaign and raise even more contributed income this year towards your mission than ever before.
This webinar will come with complete tools and templates including
Calendar Year-End Frameworks Planning Template
Sample: Gift Chart
Sample: Health and Effectiveness of Development Program
Resource: Calculating Your Key Fundraising Metrics E-book
Sample: Pre-call Letter
Sample: Lapsed Donor Post Card
Sample: Campaign Thermometer
1:1 60-Minute Personal Framework Review and Coaching with Robin L. Cabral, MA, CFRE
Group Coaching in November (1.5 hr. session) to Evaluate Campaign Strategy and Plan for Follow-Up
$250 value for a special price of $150.